Premarital Class Diamond Package - Relationship Wellness
A step-by-step guide to learning the essential relationship skills to build a healthy and happy relationship.
You may be thinking to yourself why you need this class and if it means your relationship is in danger if you take this class. Well not necessarily. Let me ask you these few questions:
Are you ready to learn step-by-step relationship skills that have been researched and proven to help increase relationship satisfaction?
Do you want to find ways to maintain the satisfaction you are experiencing now?
Do you enjoy learning about yourself, your partner, and your relationship?
Are you ready for your happily ever after?
Are you ready to feel confident talking with your partner and knowing you will not need to "tip toe" during your marriage?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then this class if for you! This class will teach you how to navigate life's challenges by providing you with the strategic tools, so that you can be on the same page with your partner throughout every chapter of your life!
There is no better wedding gift, than a gift of a healthy marriage!
Newlyweds and engaged couples who complete the Relationship Wellness course will:
- Learn healthy relationship skills.
- Learn how to manage personal and relationship stress.
- Practice effective communication.
- Find scripts for talking about difficult topics.
How it works:
Did you know that couples who complete premarital counseling have a 30% higher marriage success? That’s why Priscilla Rodriguez, a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, is sharing this course with you! This course gives couples actionable relationship advice on-demand to strengthen your love for marital bliss. In this course you will find the following:
- 8 modules: Each module contains videos that are 3-10 minutes each.
- Downloadable worksheets: Knowledge will only get you so far! Use the worksheets in each module to practice your newly-found skills.
- Marriage license discount*: Relationship Wellness qualifies for the Texas Twogether Program. Complete the course to save $60 on your marriage license and waive the 72-hour waiting period. (*this discount only applies to Texas residents who will be receiving their marriage license in Texas)
The Relationship Wellness Diamond Package is an investment in your future happiness. A one-time payment gives you lifetime access to the course. Think of it as having a relationship counselor in your back pocket. Part of the Diamond Package will also give you the following access:
- You get FREE access to additional classes that are valued at $65 each (Handling Difficult Situations, Two Souls One Goal, Sexual Intimacy In Your Relationship).
- Bonus content: Access guides on The Questions You Must Answer Before Your Wedding Day, How To Cope With Wedding Blues, and The Meaning Of Money In Your Relationship.
- Exclusive discounts: Save more on your big day with discounts from Graceful Moments (10% off any package), Gricelda’s Photography (2 complimentary hours), and Azul Antigua Events (15% off any package)
Will this class replace therapy?
- This class is aimed at teaching relationship skills and while the skills taught in the class are similar to those in therapy sessions, this class is not a substitute for therapy and therapy will not be provided during the course.
- If you find yourself needing more time to master a particular skill (i.e. communication skills, conflict management) you may schedule an online therapy session with Priscilla or another clinician at Modern Wellness Counseling. Therapy sessions only applies to Texas residents.
Why I'm sharing this class with you?
I learned about this program in 2013 and have implemented it into my private practice. I have seen this program help many couples as it is designed to increase your confidence in your relationship by strengthening your connection and overall quality of your marriage. This is why I want to make it available to more couples outside of my practice, and outside of San Antonio! Every couple deserves the chance to have a fulfilling relationship!
Be sure to sign-up here to stay up to do date on any new relationship courses that are released!
"I am so happy I took this online course because I got something I could not find anywhere else, value in understanding my spouse that could be applied on a daily basis! We had a hit a point of miscommunication and misunderstanding and I feel that all changed once we took the course, specifically understanding our love language! Now on a daily basis when I am overwhelmed or frustrated, I reflect back on how I can talk to my spouse rather than taking my frustration out on him. I think about how I can keep our relationship strong in order for us to feel loved throughout the day. I'd like to thank Priscilla for putting together such a thoughtful online course that has greatly impacted my relationship for the best! I highly recommend making this investment to opening your communication within your relationship! "
- P. Reyna, Registered Dietitian Nutritionist
"My fiancé and I were pretty nervous at first about taking this course, but now we don't know how we've gotten this far without it. I know it's not supposed to be a change your life type of course but you learn so much from it that now our communication is stronger, our love for each other is felt more and we're generally happier than what we already were. We thank Priscilla so much for putting this course together. My fiancé and I learned so much about each other and our relationship."
- L. Chavez
I have been studying relationships since 2010 in many different capacities. From research labs and dissecting couple conversations, to teaching relationship workshops in the community, analyzing data and writing research papers, to now working with couples more directly in a private practice setting and online. As a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist who specializes in working with couples, I understand the importance of setting your relationship up for success and giving your relationship a boost!
I often hear that taking the time to learn about your relationship means "there is something wrong with it" or "that your relationship is bad." But I'm here to say that taking the time to learn about your relationship only means that you care about it, are making it a priority, and want to ensure that you know the skills to maintain the happiness you are experiencing. By taking the time to learn different skills for your relationship, means you are saying this is important to you.
I have also began to share some courses that focus on self-compassion, letting go of self-doubt, and improving self-care. I have found that for some people, this has been a block for them to experience closeness with others. Be sure to check out the variety of courses offered to you.
I hope you enjoy this course and please feel free to ask me any questions!
Frequently Asked Questions
Invest in your life and in your relationships. Take the time to learn how to develop deeper connection with those around you and with yourself.
Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have at [email protected] or call at 210-706-0392.