Premarital Class Core Skills-Relationship Wellness
An 8-hour step-by-step guide to learning the essential relationship skills to build a healthy and happy marriage.
You may be thinking to yourself why you need this class and if it means your relationship is in danger if you take this class. Well not necessarily. Let me ask you these few questions:
Are you ready to learn step-by-step relationship skills that have been researched and proven to help increase relationship satisfaction?
Do you want to find ways to maintain the satisfaction you are experiencing now?
Do you enjoy learning about yourself, your partner, and your relationship?
Are you ready to feel confident talking with your partner and knowing you will not need to "tip toe" during your marriage?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then this class if for you! This is a class for anyone who is looking to give their relationship a boost. It's a fun, modern, and accessible way to grow your relationship!
Newlyweds and engaged couples who complete the Relationship Wellness course will:
- Learn healthy relationship skills.
- Learn how to manage personal and relationship stress.
- Practice effective communication.
- Find scripts for talking about difficult topics.
How it works:
Did you know that couples who complete premarital counseling have a 30% higher marriage success? That’s why Priscilla Rodriguez, a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, is sharing this course with you! This course gives couples actionable relationship advice on-demand to strengthen your love for marital bliss. In this course you will find the following:
- 8 modules: Each module contains videos that are 3-10 minutes each.
- Downloadable worksheets: Knowledge will only get you so far! Use the worksheets in each module to practice your newly-found skills.
- Marriage license discount*: Relationship Wellness qualifies for the Texas Twogether Program. Complete the course to save $60 on your marriage license and waive the 72-hour waiting period. (*this discount only applies to Texas residents who will be receiving their marriage license in Texas)
Relationship Wellness Core Skills is an investment in your future happiness. A one-time payment gives you lifetime access to the course. Think of it as having a relationship counselor in your back pocket.
How is the "Core Skills" different from the Diamond Package:
- This class only offers the core 8 hour modules
- You will not have access to the additional classes that are $65
- You will not get the exclusive access to particular content (guides on The Questions You Must Answer Before Your Wedding Day, How To Cope With Wedding Blues, and The Meaning Of Money In Your Relationship).
- You will not get wedding vendor discounts ( Graceful Moments (10% off any package), Gricelda’s Photography (2 complimentary hours), and Azul Antigua Events (15% off any package).
- You can still receive the Twogether in Texas Certificate
Will this class replace therapy?
- This class is aimed at teaching relationship skills and while the skills taught in the class are similar to those in therapy sessions, this class is not a substitute for therapy and therapy will not be provided during the class.
- If you find yourself needing more time to master a particular skill (i.e. communication skills, conflict management) you may schedule an online therapy session with Priscilla or another clinician at Modern Wellness Counseling. Therapy sessions only applies to Texas residents.
Be sure to sign-up here to stay up to do date on any new relationship courses that are released!
I have been studying relationships since 2010 in many different capacities. From research labs and dissecting couple conversations, to teaching relationship workshops in the community, analyzing data and writing research papers, to now working with couples more directly in a private practice setting and online. As a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist who specializes in working with couples, I understand the importance of setting your relationship up for success and giving your relationship a boost!
I often hear that taking the time to learn about your relationship means "there is something wrong with it" or "that your relationship is bad." But I'm here to say that taking the time to learn about your relationship only means that you care about it, are making it a priority, and want to ensure that you know the skills to maintain the happiness you are experiencing. By taking the time to learn different skills for your relationship, means you are saying this is important to you.
I hope you enjoy this course and please feel free to ask me any questions!
Frequently Asked Questions
Invest in your life and in your relationships. Take the time to learn how to develop deeper connection with those around you and with yourself.
Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have at [email protected] or call at 210-706-0392.