It is natural for any relationship to experience changes in their sexual intimacy. Knowing the skills and steps needed to maintain sexual intimacy and passion in your relationship is key, if this is a priority for you!
In this course, you will learn the 5 steps to ensure that your sexual intimacy is maintained throughout your relationship and how to increase intimacy before ever getting to the bedroom! You will master how to give and receive appreciation and love, so you both feel that your needs are being met in order to feel "in the mood" and feel an emotional connection. You will receive over 50 questions to help guide you in your conversation on discussing your sexual expectations.
In this module, you will receive the following worksheets that will help you in maintaining your sexual intimacy:
- How to set expectations on how you want to be loved
- How to recognize when your partner is showing you love
- The 5 steps to maintain intimacy
- How to apply the 5 steps into your relationship
- Intimacy conversation prompts (over 50 questions to guide you)
- Tips on how to maintain intimacy
There will be a video guide on how to use the worksheets.
So what are you waiting for?!
Invest in yourself and in your relationship!!
Remember that if you have access to the Relationship Wellness Course Diamond Package, then you have access to this course for FREE under the Bonus Section.
Be sure to sign-up here to stay up to do date on any new relationship courses that are released!
Will this class replace therapy?
- This class is aimed at teaching relationship skills and while the skills taught in the class are similar to those in therapy sessions, this class is not a substitute for therapy and therapy will not be provided during the class.
- If you find yourself needing more time to master a particular skill (i.e. communication skills, conflict management) you may schedule an online therapy session with Priscilla or another clinician at Modern Wellness Counseling. Therapy sessions only applies to Texas residents.
I have been studying relationships since 2010 in many different capacities. From research labs and dissecting couple conversations, to teaching relationship workshops in the community, analyzing data and writing research papers, to now working with couples more directly in a private practice setting and online. As a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist who specializes in working with couples, I understand the importance of setting your relationship up for success and giving your relationship a boost!
I often hear that taking the time to learn about your relationship means "there is something wrong with it" or "that your relationship is bad." But I'm here to say that taking the time to learn about your relationship only means that you care about it, are making it a priority, and want to ensure that you know the skills to maintain the happiness you are experiencing. By taking the time to learn different skills for your relationship, means you are saying this is important to you.
I hope you enjoy this course and please feel free to ask me any questions!
Frequently Asked Questions
Invest in your life and in your relationships. Take the time to learn how to develop deeper connection with those around you and with yourself.
Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have at [email protected] or call at 210-706-0392.