Two Souls One Goal
Setting Goals Together for Individual and Relational Growth
In this course, you will learn how you and your partner can get on the same page when it comes to reaching goals. It is reassuring when you can be open and honest with yourself about what you want to accomplish and knowing that your partner will be right by your side.
Many couples often get off track when it comes to setting financial goals or working towards buying a home or paying for a wedding. The only way to be on the same page is to communicate about your desires and visions.
In this module, you will receive worksheets that will help you identify when you are feeling overwhelmed and how to respond in healthy ways.
You will also receive the following worksheets:
- Focusing on goals you will reach
- A Partner Goals template to organize individual and combined goals
- Conversation Prompts to guide you on how to support each other and how to stay motivated
- A daily planner template to help you stay focused on a daily basis
There will be a video guide on how to use the worksheets and tips on what to look out for when goal setting together as a team.
So what are you waiting for?!
Invest in yourself and in your relationship!!
Remember that if you have access to the Relationship Wellness Course Diamond Package, then you have access to this course for FREE under the Bonus Section.
Be sure to sign-up here to stay up to do date on any new relationship courses that are released!
Will this class replace therapy?
- This class is aimed at teaching relationship skills and while the skills taught in the class are similar to those in therapy sessions, this class is not a substitute for therapy and therapy will not be provided during the class.
- If you find yourself needing more time to master a particular skill (i.e. communication skills, conflict management) you may schedule an online therapy session with Priscilla or another clinician at Modern Wellness Counseling. Therapy sessions only applies to Texas residents.
I have been studying relationships since 2010 in many different capacities. From research labs and dissecting couple conversations, to teaching relationship workshops in the community, analyzing data and writing research papers, to now working with couples more directly in a private practice setting and online. As a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist who specializes in working with couples, I understand the importance of setting your relationship up for success and giving your relationship a boost!
I often hear that taking the time to learn about your relationship means "there is something wrong with it" or "that your relationship is bad." But I'm here to say that taking the time to learn about your relationship only means that you care about it, are making it a priority, and want to ensure that you know the skills to maintain the happiness you are experiencing. By taking the time to learn different skills for your relationship, means you are saying this is important to you.
I have also began to share some courses that focus on self-compassion, letting go of self-doubt, and improving self-care. I have found that for some people, this has been a block for them to experience closeness with others. Be sure to check out the variety of courses offered to you.
I hope you enjoy this course and please feel free to ask me any questions!
Frequently Asked Questions
Invest in your life and in your relationships. Take the time to learn how to develop deeper connection with those around you and with yourself.
Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have at [email protected] or call at 210-706-0392.